Green Thai curry is a coconut based curry. Asian Home Gourmet is the best brand to buy for curry pastes and is the cheapest. You can easily get them at Countdown for just $2.40.
- Add the Asian Home Gourmet Green Thai Curry paste to 400g diced chicken boneless breast.
- Add a teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- Half a tablespoon of salt. Add half a teaspoon of chilli powder if you like your food spicy).
- Pour some vegetable/olive oil into a nonstick heated pan and add the marinated chicken. Cook it for 10 minutes and add half a cup of water and bring it to a boil.
- You can also add fresh chopped capsicum, beans, carrots, zucchini and broccoli.
- Add the coconut cream/milk (Ayam’s Coconut tins are the best). Stir it well and bring it to a boil on high flame.
- Serve it with steamed rice.
Tip: Garnish it with fresh basil leaves.