The Auckland Brick show is coming to New Zealand once again this October.
There will be over 3000 square metres of Lego on display at The Trusts Arena, as well as amazing original creations of all types including castles, farm animals, fantasy scenes and spaceships.
The event is organised and run by members of the Auckland Lego user group and will take place from October Saturday 22 – Monday 24.
Some of the big features include:
- A huge city display of subways, trains, amusement parks and monorails containing vehicles with working functions.
- Giant sky scrapers and buildings including the Auckland Sky Tower.
- A huge LEGO® model of the Whakamaru dam and power station.
- Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Hobbit displays.
- Model railroad and train displays featuring trains from the first battery types of the 1960’s.
The event will even have original pieces of some of the first Lego from the 1960s.
There is also going to be a Lego brick play area for children while the adults can enjoy the Lego too.
Tickets are $10 through door sales, otherwise buy online now for only $7. Children three or under receive free entry.